Reasons to visit Costa Rica!
- When you visit Costa Rica you will understand why we are one of the happiest countries in the world. Considered one of the oldest democracies in Latin America.
- One of the Top 10 Happiest Countries in the World: http://www.earthporm.com/top-10-happiest-countries-world
- Meanwhile, a safe environment for investment and travel makes it a well steadiest economy in the area.
- We abolish the army in 1948, therefore the money should be invested as a priority in education and health.
- Declared neutral in perpetuity since 1983. Non-involvement in conflicts.
- The former President Oscar Arias won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1987.
- Strategically located just a few hours flights from North & South America’s main airports.
- With daily flights from major cities in the US. such as New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, among flights from Madrid, Frankfurt, Toronto, Mexico, Panama, South & Central America
- Blessed with 6 % of the world’s biodiversity in such a small country.
- Costa Rica’s National Parks System protects 26% of its whole territory.
- The Osa Peninsula, named by National Geography as the Most Biologically Intense Place on Earth.
- Being part of the Pacific Ring of Fire with 7 active volcanoes.
- The Poas Volcano has considered one of the biggest craters in the world and offers the opportunity to walk to the top of its crater.
- On the other hand, we are bathed by 212 km of coastline on the Caribbean and 1016 km of coastline on the Pacific Ocean. That forms a series of bays, gulfs, and a wide variety of beautiful beaches for your enjoyment.
- Enjoy a trip to our highest peak, the Chirripo mountain with 3.821,25 (12.537 feet) a great National Park to visit.
- Tropical Climate all year round.
- Most of our main roads to tourist destinations are paved.